ReSIProcate 1.0.2 Release
Getting the software
The current release of reSIProcate is 1.0.2.
This release is made from the
resiprocate-1.0.2 tag and can be checked out from the following SVN path:
For the standard subversion client you can fetch this with either:
Note that the scheme is
- Fixed a bug in the SRV load-leveling logic that could cause the stack to crash.
- Fixed race-conditions in DUM that could cause a crash if a client reused transaction ids rapidly.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the stack to crash if it received a request with a single empty Via header.
Overall project changes
- The resiprocate/os directory has been broken into two separate directories: rutil, and resip/stack.
- DUM now lives in resip/dum. repro no longer resides within the resiprocate directory.
- rutil consists of non-sip specific utility classes.
- resip/stack consists of everything else that used to reside in resiprocate/os.
New features in build system
- interactive configure script
- implemented RESIP_FIXED_POINT compilation flag
- added a PEDANTIC_STACK build flag that causes the stack to fully parse all incoming messages, and 400 if it finds garbage.
- added support for stdext::hash_map for Visual Studio .NET 2003 builds
- build system now handles absence of gperf gracefully
Bug fixes in build system
- changes so that build with openSSL 0.98 works
- VS.NET project files - changed all C-Runtime libraries to use Multithreaded DLL - consistent with sipX projects
- various OS X build fixes
- fixed clean and distclean build system targets
- header files are no longer installed with mode 755 (is 644 now)
- ares is now installed (using shared libraries required its presence)
New features in rutil
- synchronous A-record lookup in DnsUtil
- added Data::replace
Bug fixes in rutil
- fixed initialization of OpenSSL
- use SO_REUSEADDR for windows sockets
- fix to remove race condition in AbstractFifo::getNext(int ms)
- many openSSL memory leak fixes
- Fixed Data::hash for non-plaintext.
- Fixed a memory corruption bug in oDataStream.
- fixes to Data::find
- fixes to conversion methods in Data
- fixed static initialization bug in Log.cxx where we were exhausting pthread_keys
- fixed a memory leak in DnsStub
- removed a dependency on resip/stack (moved SelectInterruptor to resip/stack)
- OpenSSLInit no longer writes stuff to std::cerr (bypassing the logging system)