This is the home of the reSIProcate projects.
The reSIProcate components, particularly the SIP stack, are in use in both commercial and open-source products. The project is dedicated to maintaining a complete, correct, and commercially usable implementation of SIP and a few related protocols.
30-Mar-2007 - The reSIProcate 1.1 release is now available! (see Current Releases below)
Overviews of the Projects
All users of resiprocate are encouraged to use the most recent release. In particular, the 0.9.0 release is now deprecated.
- reSIProcate 1.1 Release - Notes and Downloads
- reSIProcate 1.0.0 Release - Obsoleted by 1.0.1
- reSIProcate 1.0.1 Release - Obsoleted by 1.0.2
- reSIProcate 1.0.2 Release - Obsoleted by 1.0.3
- reSIProcate 1.0.3 Release - Notes and Downloads
- Join the Mailing Lists
- Browse the code
- Browse the code's internal documentation
- Start your own working copy. Quick Subversion Checkout and Compilation HOWTO
Design, Implementation, and Code Conventions
- Design and Implementation
- Working with the code
- Using reSIProcate
- Extending the stack
- Advanced topics
- Planning pages
- Design ideas for future projects
The reSIProcate projects moved to resiprocate.org in November 2006. If you still have working copies that need to be migrated, see the transition page for instructions.