Talk:ReSIProcate Current Features
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 16:53, 12 April 2007 by Mahoney (Setting correct expections with regard to the IETF drafts that the 'Current Features' page said were supported)
The Current Features page incorrectly stated that the following IETF drafts were supported in ReSIProcate:
- draft-ietf-impp-srv (now RFC 3861) Address Resolution for Instant Messaging and Presence - not yet supported
- draft-ietf-simple-presence (now RFC 3856) A Presence Event Package for the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) â€“ only supported in the sense that reSIProcate supports SIP events.
- draft-ietf-sip-connect-reuse â€“ not completely supported
- draft-sip-join (now RFC 3911) The Session Inititation Protocol (SIP) "Join" Header â€“ reSIProcate supports the header field, but any logic should be implemented by your application.
- draft-ietf-sip-gruu â€“ not supported
- draft-sipping-mwi (now RFC 3842) A Message Summary and Message Waiting Indication Event Package for the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) â€“ only supported in the sense that reSIProcate supports SIP events.
--Jean 16:53, 12 April 2007 (CDT)