The repro SIP server provides SIP proxy, registrar, redirect and identity services. It can be used as the central rendezvous service for peer-to-peer voice, IM, and presence services, as the core of large scale internet telephony services, and as a tool to enforce policy at the boundary between networks or domains.
repro uses the reSIProcate SIP stack.
- Correct and comprehensive implemenation of the relevant standards from the SIP working groups
- Support for multiple transport protocols over both IPv4 and IPv6
- Rigorous security mechanisms, including the newest SIP Security IETF efforts
- Simple user management through an embedded configuration web server
- Use of readily available databases (currently Berkeley DB) to store user data
- Extendable to support provider enhanced features while processing requests
repro is distributed under the Vovida Software License v. 1.0 (Vovida).