ReSIProcate 1.0.2 Release
NOTE: This page is in the process of being created and currently unstable. Expect frequent random and major changes.
Getting the software
The current release of reSIProcate is 1.0.2.
This release is made from the
resiprocate-1.0.2 tag and can be checked out from the following SVN path:
For the standard subversion client you can fetch this with either:
Note that the scheme is
- Fixed a bug in the SRV load-leveling logic that could cause the stack to crash.
- Fixed race-conditions in DUM that could cause a crash if a client reused transaction ids rapidly.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the stack to crash if it received a request with a single empty Via header.
Overall project changes
- The resiprocate/os directory has been broken into two separate directories: rutil, and resip/stack.
- DUM now lives in resip/dum. repro no longer resides within the resiprocate directory.
- rutil consists of non-sip specific utility classes.
- resip/stack consists of everything else that used to reside in resiprocate/os.
New features in build system
- interactive configure script
- implemented RESIP_FIXED_POINT compilation flag
- added a PEDANTIC_STACK build flag that causes the stack to fully parse all incoming messages, and 400 if it finds garbage.
- added support for stdext::hash_map for Visual Studio .NET 2003 builds
- build system now handles absence of gperf gracefully
Bug fixes in build system
- changes so that build with openSSL 0.98 works
- VS.NET project files - changed all C-Runtime libraries to use Multithreaded DLL - consistent with sipX projects
- various OS X build fixes
- fixed clean and distclean build system targets
- header files are no longer installed with mode 755 (is 644 now)
- ares is now installed (using shared libraries required its presence)
New features in rutil
- synchronous A-record lookup in DnsUtil
- added Data::replace
Bug fixes in rutil
- fixed initialization of OpenSSL
- use SO_REUSEADDR for windows sockets
- fix to remove race condition in AbstractFifo::getNext(int ms)
- many openSSL memory leak fixes
- Fixed Data::hash for non-plaintext.
- Fixed a memory corruption bug in oDataStream.
- fixes to Data::find
- fixes to conversion methods in Data
- fixed static initialization bug in Log.cxx where we were exhausting pthread_keys
- fixed a memory leak in DnsStub
- removed a dependency on resip/stack (moved SelectInterruptor to resip/stack)
- OpenSSLInit no longer writes stuff to std::cerr (bypassing the logging system)