This is the home of the reSIProcate projects.
The reSIProcate components, particularly the SIP stack, are in use in both commercial and open-source products. The project is dedicated to maintaining a complete, correct, and commercially usable implementation of SIP and a few related protocols.
19-Jun-2009 - The reSIProcate 1.5 release is now available! - see the release page for details.
18-Feb-2009 - There will be an all-community Chat on Tuesday, Feb 24 at 1900Z (that's 2pm US Eastern). Please join us in the "devel" room.
12-Nov-2008 - The reSIProcate 1.4.1 release is now available! - see the release page for details.
24-Oct-2008 - The reSIProcate 1.4 release is now available! - see the release page for details.
Overviews of the Projects
The current release of reSIProcate is 1.5
All users of reSIProcate are encouraged to use the most recent release.
- Join the Mailing Lists
- Searching the Mailing Lists
- Chat with developers and users
- Browse the code
- Browse the code's internal documentation
- Start your own working copy: Quick Subversion Checkout and Compilation HOWTO
- Configure the code: Configuration Options
- Working with the code
- Accounts and SVN commit privileges for the reSIProcate project
The reSIProcate projects moved to resiprocate.org in November 2006. If you still have working copies that need to be migrated, see the transition page for instructions.