This is the home of the reSIProcate projects.
The reSIProcate components, particularly the SIP stack, are in use in both commercial and open-source products. The project is dedicated to maintaining a complete, correct, and commercially usable implementation of SIP and a few related protocols.
12-Nov-2008 - The reSIProcate 1.4.1 release is now available! - see the release page for details.
24-Oct-2008 - The reSIProcate 1.4 release is now available! - see the release page for details.
Overviews of the Projects
The current release of reSIProcate is 1.4.1
All users of reSIProcate are encouraged to use the most recent release.
- Join the Mailing Lists
- Searching the Mailing Lists
- Chat with developers and users
- Browse the code
- Browse the code's internal documentation
- Start your own working copy: Quick Subversion Checkout and Compilation HOWTO
- Configure the code: Configuration Options
- Working with the code
The reSIProcate projects moved to resiprocate.org in November 2006. If you still have working copies that need to be migrated, see the transition page for instructions.