Release Statistics and Contributors
Here are some graphs showing statistics and contributions from day one through resip 0.9.0 release:
Overview and Guide
Some information about these graphs:
- The first two (major) graphs show the top 7-8 contributors and the number of lines of code (normalized) in the project.
- The remaining contributors are combined together in the 'Other' category.
- The next two graphs (contributor detail) is a polite way of saying -- who did what in the 'other' category.
- The final graph shows EVERYONE who contributed. Notice that gnuplot recycled the key annotations, so you have to read a bit left-to-right to see who the first instance of a key is, and who the second might be. (eg. Jason vs. kittlitz)
- About the graphs:
- The line graphs are on a logrithmic scale. Beware.
- The license lines (VOCAL license) are not counted.
- The stacked histograms add up to the total number of lines. This is a useful representation for seeing trends in the project.
- The line graphs are one-line-per-contributor, and are more useful for looking at individuals.
- There is a spike in May 2004, (2004-05-01). At this point I haven't had time to determine why that is.
- These graphs follow the *b-release-0-9-0* codeline, so perhaps this is related to a back-out from main at that time.
- A few thousand lines of code attributed to jason are really to other early contributors, before we could make them accounts at the then-VOVIDA-hosted CVS site.
- looks like this install of MediaWiki doesnt have GD or ImageMagick support, so no thumbnails.