ReSIProcate 1.0.3 Release
- 1 Getting the software
- 2 Release Notes v 1.0.3
- 3 Release Notes v 1.0.2
- 4 Release Notes v 1.0.1
- 5 Release Notes v 1.0
Getting the software
Download reSIProcate 1.0.3
This release is made from the
resiprocate-1.0.3 tag and can be checked out from the following SVN path:
For the standard subversion client you can fetch this with either:
Note that the scheme is
Release Notes v 1.0.3
- fixed a bug where malformed IPV6 addresses in sip uris or vias could cause the stack to assert
Release Notes v 1.0.2
- Fixed a bug in the SRV load-leveling logic that could cause the stack to crash.
- Fixed race-conditions in DUM that could cause a crash if a client reused transaction ids rapidly.
Release Notes v 1.0.1
- Fixed a bug that would cause the stack to crash if it received a request with a single empty Via header.
Release Notes v 1.0
Overall project changes
- The resiprocate/os directory has been broken into two separate directories: rutil, and resip/stack.
- DUM now lives in resip/dum. repro no longer resides within the resiprocate directory.
- rutil consists of non-sip specific utility classes.
- resip/stack consists of everything else that used to reside in resiprocate/os.
- interactive configure script
- implemented RESIP_FIXED_POINT compilation flag
- added a PEDANTIC_STACK build flag that causes the stack to fully parse all incoming messages, and 400 if it finds garbage.
- added support for stdext::hash_map for Visual Studio .NET 2003 builds
- build system now handles absence of gperf gracefully
- changes so that build with openSSL 0.98 works
- VS.NET project files - changed all C-Runtime libraries to use Multithreaded DLL - consistent with sipX projects
- various OS X build fixes
- fixed clean and distclean build system targets
- header files are no longer installed with mode 755 (is 644 now)
- ares is now installed (using shared libraries required its presence)
- synchronous A-record lookup in DnsUtil
- added Data::replace
- fixed initialization of OpenSSL
- use SO_REUSEADDR for windows sockets
- fix to remove race condition in AbstractFifo::getNext(int ms)
- many openSSL memory leak fixes
- Fixed Data::hash for non-plaintext.
- Fixed a memory corruption bug in oDataStream.
- fixes to Data::find
- fixes to conversion methods in Data
- fixed static initialization bug in Log.cxx where we were exhausting pthread_keys
- fixed a memory leak in DnsStub
- removed a dependency on resip/stack (moved SelectInterruptor to resip/stack)
- OpenSSLInit no longer writes stuff to std::cerr (bypassing the logging system)
- allow StatisticsManager to be disabled at runtime
- added a MasterProfile setting (allowBadRegistrationsEnabled) to allow DUM to accept Registrations that have a To: tag
- added getTlsPeerName method to SipMessage
- added clearDnsCache to SipStack (thread safe)
- added logDnsCache to SipStack (thread safe) - outputs DNS Cache to WarningLog for debugging
- modified TLS client domain name check to look through all possible peer names
- support for namespaces in pidf documents
- STUN client support (in UdpTransport class)
- Added capability for adding a MessageDecorator through a dum profile
- s/mime encryption for SDP and IM
- lots of new documentation
- added Identity strength accessor to SecurityAttributes
- runtime detection of ares/resip USE_IPV6 mismatch
- ENUM support
- support for privacy as per rfc3325
- support for service-route (IMS)
- added a mechanism to register for a callback just before a SipMessage is sent on the wire
- fixed initialization of array that determines whether headers should be comma encoded
- fixed many transactionstate memory leaks
- fix to SdpContents for duplicate fmtp attributes
- fix submitted by Justin Matthews for potential invalid pointer access of mDnsResult
- remove trailing spaces from non-quoted display name (NameAddr)
- fix memory leak of SecurityAttributes
- SdpContents: fixed bug in Session::Time operator=
- some time_t use fixes so that we compatible with VS.NET 2005's default definition of time_t - which is a 64-bit integer
- fixed UInt64 conversion for nonce stuff - digest auth was failing
- fixed many transport memory leaks - the biggest one is with receiving CRLF keep alives on UDP transports
- made domain name cert check for Client SSL connection non-case sensitive
- fix for computeTag to use passed in size
- fix for CSeqCategory and RAckCategory to use unsigned integers for sequence numbers
- fix for Tuple IPV6 hash on linux platforms
- changed ExpiresCategory.cxx to be an UInt32 so that Expires parameter can handle up to 2^32-1 as in RFC
- Fixed a few assert/memory leak bugs in TransactionState caused by method mismatches between Request Line and CSeq.
- Fixed numerous memory leaks in TransactionState that couold be caused by certain malformed headers.
- TransactionState no longer 503s ACK when overloaded
- Major fixes to connection management in the stack (including memory corruption bugs)
- Fixed issue where we were sending TLS over the wrong IP version when we had TLS transports on both versions open.
- Fixed many integral-value overflow bugs.
- Fixed a few other parser bugs (for q-value, senthost in Via, branch parameter in Via)
- implemented auto_ptr version of SipStack::send() and SipStack::sendTo()
- implemented auto_ptr based SipStack::post() and postMs()
- Fixed handling of stray CANCELs
- made codec comparison case insensitive (findFirstMatchingCodec function)
- modified stunTest to use nonblocking socket and selectable timeout
- Added some missing closesocket calls to the rutil\STUN functions (note that stun has since been moved to resip/stack)
- removed the static "done" check in Security::Initialize(), it caused a bug when the object was instantiated a second time
- Corrected the Codec constructor for telephone-event and frf-dialed-event constants. A payload type of 8000 was used. (Not wrong but usually 101 is used. 8000 rather is the bandwidth)
- Added two more codec constants. (G723 and GSM)
- removed the bogus sleep stuff from stunSendTest
- fixed parse bug in Phone::parse
- fixed a bad free in Security
- fixed SipFrag memory corruption issue
- fixed nonce generation
- fixed a memory leak in Security
- fixed array overflow bug in SecurityAttributes
- fixed a per-key/cert leak in Security
- fixed a memory leak caused by malformed Content-Length over a stream-based transport (TCP or TLS)
- support for short version of event (o)
- allow Initial invite without an offer (dum)
- added support for sending and receiving MESSAGE requests in an Invite Session
- added support for re-invite with no offer
- allow contents to be sent in acceptNit (InviteSession)
- added onConnectedConfirmed callback for ACK (without answer) on initial invite
- add rinstance parameter to registration contacts so that we can tell which contacts from the 200 response are ours (dum)
- added profile reset method (dum)
- added ability to get peer capabilities from InviteSession
- added store of all peer names presented in a certificate's subjectAltName list
- if no subjectAltName, then commonName is used
- implemented command pattern/target based feature handling in dum
- support for Allowed-Events header in DUM
- added new signature for makeInviteSessionFromRefer - that allows specifying the User Profile to use. (this is required when creating an Invite Session from a refer with no-subscription)
- fix for shutdown assertions if outstanding invite sessions
- fix for receiving stray dialog/dialogset matching messages during delayed destruction
- fix for ending() a registration while in the process of retrying
- ensure all 4xx responses to invites are handled correctly in dum
- fix for dialogset destruction bug - cleaned up redirect logic used to destroy dialog, but keep dialogset around
- change ClientSubscription.cxx and ServerSubscription.cxx to send all messages via the Dialog::send interface, instead of the DialogUsageManager::send interface. This allows requests to be tracked by the Dialog - so that it can correctly respond to Digest challenges.
- fixes to dum states for initiating a BYE while waiting for an ACK
- dum fix for setting correct reason text for NIT responses
- many misc. fixes to InviteSession state machine
- ServerPublication: fix for uninitialized mExpires in onInitial callback
- fix for early SDP in provisional's (dum)
- allow additional provisionals in EarlyProvidedAnswer state (dum)
- ServerAuthManager - do not challenge ACKS or CANCELs
- make subscription state checks non-case sensitive
- corrected some missing sets of mProposedRemoteSdp
- fixed Glare state handling in dispatchGlare
- fixed mProposedLocalSdp memory leaks auto_ptr::release change to auto_ptr::reset
- fix for getLocalSdp and getRemoteSdp if values are not yet set
- 2xx retransmission is now detected and handled properly - no more incorrect handler callbacks (dum)
- fix issue with receiving 2xx retrans when dialog is destroying - reported by Justin Matthews
- fixed MessageWaitingContents encoder attributes
- be resilient to implementations that send sdp in 200/Update event though we didn't send an offer (ie. Cisco 7960)
- InviteSession: separate mLastSessionRefresh into mLastLocalSessionRefresh and mLastRemoteSessionRefresh fixes bug where remote message headers could get used in outbound requests
- fix for calling end on a client SUBSCRIBE (or PUBLISH) dialog before any response is received
- ClientRegistration - use Expires header if no Contacts are present
- modified dum so that expiration values use UInt32 instead of int for storage
- fixed initialization of AppDialogSet::mIsReUsed
- ServerAuthManager no longer challenges ACK
- InviteSession now handles re-invites with late offer
- fixed bug where DUM was ignoring Expires in SUBSCRIBE/2xx
- fixed uninitialized SharedPtr in DialogSet
- Framework for better control of forking in repro.
- Many improvements to Processor architecture in repro (with respect to asynchronous work), with helper classes for easily setting up thread-banks for async tasks.
- Support for Q-Value based forking in repro.
- Implemented Timer C in repro.
- added recursive redirect support to repro
- support for ACL in repro
- rpm build for repro
- Fixed an assert bug in repro's WebAdmin that would allow an unprivileged user to cause an assert.
- repro no longer will forward 503s
- fixed a stl::vector<>::front call to a (potentially) empty container
- repro no longer challenges ACK or BYE
- fixed numerous memory leaks in repro
- major assert sweep of repro
- a functor-driven test-framework, and lots of test-cases for repro.